APBackUp - description from Softdepia.com:
APBackUp 2.3 is an easy to use automatic backup utility, which allows you to backup your information according to the schedule with periods ranging from one minute to months.
APBackUp can create a ZIP archive or archive in ANY format, or just copy data to the specified folders on your local or remote computer. You can define how many of the recently created archive files will be kept on disk.
For any archive task you can specify external applications to run before or after executing the task.
- built-in ZIP archiver
- ability to plug in any number of the external archivers
- compressing files or copying files to another folder
- including multiple folders (even ones from remote computers) in one archive
- copying prepared archive up to 3 additional folders including over the network
- ability to define how many of the last archives will remain on disk
- running of external applications before or after task execution.
- ability to define archiver thread priority (all tasks run in different threads)
- flexible schedule, and ability to define different actions after successful or failed execution of the task
- ability to define a password to modify task options.
- ability to run as a Windows NT/2000/XP service
- executing the task if some of the source folders or files were changed (monitoring of the file system)
- task chaining Program works under Win9x, NT, Win2K, Me and XP.
APBackUp is a "Free to try" program. You can download and try it for an evaluation period.