CopyTo Synchronizer - description from Softdepia.com:
CopyTo Synchronizer is a 32-bit file synchronization and backup utility for Windows. Use it to safely synchronize files between a desktop PC and a notebook PC, move files between the home and office with removable media,like ZIP or JAZ, or update multiple computers on a network, with the multiple folder settings. As you synchronize files, you can filter certain file types and exclude specified folders. You can display a Preview window and check for disk space before you start the copying process. Launch CopyTo Synchronizer from an Explorer right-click context menu, from its own icon, or even from a DOS prompt. Plus, you can have the program play a .wav file when it finishes.
You can save and recall settings that you enter into CopyTo Synchronizer using the CopyTo project file, which have the ".cp2"extension. You can start synchronizing using the settings in the project file by double-clicking. Compresses all files within each folder into one archive using PKZIP compatible compression.
CopyTo Synchronizer is designed to run under Windows 95/98/Me/2000/NT4.0. CopyTo Synchronizer features a
clean, intuitive interface, and may evaluated at no cost up to 30 days - without
- Customize CopyTo functions on the context menu of Windows Explorer.
- Copies/Moves multiple files and folders to target location.
- Deletes multiple files and folders.
- Support various command-line Options for Automatic Processing.
- Play a wave file when CopyTo Synchronizer finished.
- Specify the priority class for the CopyTo process.
- Support multiple folders.
- Compress all files within each folder into one archive using PKZIP
- Verify each file on a byte by byte basis after copying.
- Revisions : save a old file by the renaming rules before replacing by
a new file.
- nclude/Exclude filters which you specify(wildcards supported)
- Exclude folders and files which you specify(wildcards supported)
- Verify the volume label of the drive before CopyTo starts.
- Launch Application before CopyTo starts, or After CopyTo finished.
- Display Warning dialog about Not enough space on the disk.
CopyTo Synchronizer is a "Free to try" program. You can download and try it for an evaluation period.