DHTML Menu Builder - description from Softdepia.com:
The built-in Hot Spot Editor enables you to attach the code to your Web page automatically, and offers a contextual help feature. All the menus generated by DHTML Menu Builder are fully compatible with all browsers: Internet Explorer 4, 5, 5.5, 6 and 7, all Mozilla-based browsers such as FireFox 1.0 and 1.5, Netscape Navigator 4, 6, 7 and 8, Opera 7 and 8, Safari and Konqueror under Windows, OS/2, Mac and Linux.
The main features of DHTML Menu Builder:
- Easily copy and paste styles between menu items
- Create unlimited number of menu items and give them all completely different styles and behavior
- Extend the program's functionality through AddIns and highly specialized features
- Create Collapsible Menus
- Highlight menu items and even keep menu items open so users know the section they're in
- Allow the users to navigate menus using the keyboard
- Create menus that mimic tabs
- Insert the menus inside cells, spans or divs
- Add form elements into your menus
- Display your menus using cool animation effects.
DHTML Menu Builder - description from developer:
Create professional-looking dhtml drop down menus for your web site without writing any code or dhtml scripts. No html programming or dhtml formatting is necessary; by using the DHTML Menu Builder you can easily create pull down menus enhanced with images and special effects and add them to your web site in minutes. The software offers an intuitive user interface that frees up your time to focus on web site menu structure, design, and usability rather than on writing dhtml code.
The code generated by DHTML Menu Builder is 100% compatible with Internet Explorer 4, 5, 5.5 and 6.0, Netscape Navigator 4, 6 and 7, FireFox, Mozilla, Safari, Konqueror and Opera 7, running under Windows, Mac, and Linux, so you don't have to worry about testing the menus under these multiple platforms - it's already been done for you. Download DHTML Menu Builder today and try all of its great features for yourself!
DHTML Menu Builder is a "Free to try" program. You can download and try it for an evaluation period.