FireBurner - description from Softdepia.com:
FireBurner is a new strikingly handy and incredibly powerful burning tool possessing some remarkable features including the ability to burn audio and data, as well as mixed mode CDs!
Tens of thousands of people all over the world use FireBurner today!
FireBurner supports nearly all CD formats and communicates your CDRW devices in a highly professional way. This compact but fully functional program (about 600k) has a wealth of powerful features.
Burning data CDs enables you to create mega MP3 CDs (100+ tracks depending on your file size and CDR media type). Images of CDs can be created using the software with powerful options on how the data is read. FireBurner is also very good for burning CDs from .cue + .bin or ISO files. When burning an audio CD from MP3, FireBurner will decode your files to WAV automatically. FireBurner scans disc and track image files for corruption via speed optimized ECC/EDC error checker (very important for reliability).
Many new features are elaborated in the latest version of FireBurner software and all registered users receive free lifetime upgrades.
The program is fast and simple to use, very handy and powerful.
Key features of FireBurner:
- Compact, standalone EXE
- Optimized for speed
- Very simple to use
- Burns data, audio and mixed mode CD's
- Burns Cue/Bin disc image files
- Burns ISO, WAV, and raw PCM audio track image files
- Records via Disk-at-Once 96 (DAO96), Session-at-Once (SAO), Disk-at-Once 16 (DAO16) or Track-at-Once (TAO)
- Creates audio CD's from MP3's with on-the-fly decoding! No need to convert MP3's to WAV's prior to burning
- Supports Burn-Proof
- Famous BINChunker functions allows extraction of tracks from Bin/Cue disc images
- Scan disc and track image files for corruption via speed optimized ECC/EDC error checking
- Fireburner lists detailed information about the status and capabilities of your devices
FireBurner is a "Free to try" program. You can download and try it for an evaluation period.