IntelliCAD - description from Softdepia.com:
The major features supported in IntelliCAD 2001 Professional Edition are:
- Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications
- Raster Image insertion and editing
- ACIS solids display (creation/editing not supported)
- Fly over snapping
- IntelliCAD Explorerd for graphical management of objects
- External reference file (Xref) clipping
- Complex Linetype
- Boundary hatching
- Dimensioning and annotations
- Attributes, text, multiline text
- Printing and plotting
- TrueType fonts
- 3D Surface Display commands
- Real time pan and zoom
- Many, many setting, options to customize IntelliCAD
- Includes a powerful suite of Visual Basic utilities
- CD + User Guide product comes with a 400+ page printed User Guide.
Microsoft Windows 95, 98, 2000, ME or Windows NT 4.0.
Intel Pentium processor (minimum)or greater (recommended).
64 MB of RAM (minimum), 128 MB of RAM (recommended)
60 MB of free hard-disk space for installation
High speed Internet access recommended for product downloads and technical support
IntelliCAD is a "Free to try" program. You can download and try it for an evaluation period.