MU-Trace - description from Softdepia.com:
Supports Multi-Programmer projects: Projects are getting bigger! So many programmers are working together and may debug their program code. The standard Debug Output window will show the output of every compiled file from every programmer. You may have problems to find your output! MU-Trace on top of every other window: This is a very useful feature for programming. You don't have to switch applications to see the output. Every user/programmer could have an own output color. Find your output easily! Support of 30 output levels: Not every tracing information is equal important to you. So you can decide between severe and just informal output!
Output Levels could be switched on or off
User output could be switched on or off
Output of Thread ID and time
Administration: up to 255 users can be added or removed, everbody in your programmers group can have access to the general settings.
Ideal for C/C++ programmers
Easy to use:
- the MU-Trace administrator assigns you an unique user number
- define MU_USER=unique user number in your project e.g. MU_USER=18
- include MuTrace.h in your project
- use e.g. MUTRACE2( MU_USER, "%s: %d", "Value:", 2 ); you can use standard printf commands, the last argument is your user level (don't forget to include MUTrace.dll into your project folder)
- Start the MUTrace application which will receive the output !!!
Works in Release version
Works without having started the Output Debugger !
MU-Trace is a "Free to try" program. You can download and try it for an evaluation period.