NewsBin Pro - description from Softdepia.com:
NewsBin is a multithreaded news robot created to help you automatically download and decode binary posts to Usenet newsgroups. NewsBin uses high-bandwidth Internet connections and allows multiple simultaneous connections to your news server or servers. The program lets you recover lost connections, it reassembles complex posts across many servers, and includes real-time rendering of thumbnails when downloading images.
The full list of NewsBin features:
- Newsgroup organization features: act on an individual group or a group of groups
- On-the-fly download prioritization: get the important stuff first
- Multiple server support: configure multiple news servers for simultaneous use
- Advanced download management: use the Scratch list to park posts for downloading later
- Automatic header updates: always have the most recent headers available for browsing
- NZB file support: automatically loads NZB files, or click and drag
- MP3 organizer: use MP3 ID3V2 tags to organize by albums and artist
- Optimal resource consumption: uses significantly less RAM than versions 4.x
- Image database and viewer: store images to a database and view with built-in viewer.
NewsBin Pro is a "Free to try" program. You can download and try it for an evaluation period.