PicturesToExe - description from Softdepia.com:
PicturesToExe creates self-running slide shows of images in .bmp, .jpg, and .gif formats. PicturesToExe is a nice way to share your favorite images with others in a compact, easy-to-email form. Using a clean-looking, intuitive interface, you select pictures from any combination of folders on your system. Then press the Create button. In just moments, you've produced a regular executable or a "real" screen saver file that, when run, displays the images with the settings you've chosen. Options let you specify automatic or manual sequencing, pick the timer interval, adjust font and background properties, and decide whether you want the sequence to run once and terminate or to repeat continuously. You may also add a soundtrack (.mid, .wav, and .mp3 formats are supported) and associate each picture with a .wav or .mp3 file. PicturesToExe can create shows containing a maximum of 32,000 slides and files as large as 2.1 GB.
* Create presentation (in stand-alone EXE file)
* Optimization for re-iterative files
* Object system (each slide can contain buttons, hyperlinks, labels, sub-pictures)
* Supports for multiple pictures
* Supports for slide show
* Supports for sound comments (.wav, .mp3)
* Supports for background music (.mp3, .wav, .mid, .wma)
* Supports for background image (.bmp, .jpg)
* PicturesToExe can create Screen Savers
* Exact synchronization of slides and background music (with customizable time-line)
* Making simple presentations with point-and-click interface
* Easy solution for creating greeting cards
* Easy-to-use picture explorer
PicturesToExe is a "Free to try" program. You can download and try it for an evaluation period.