PicViewer - description from Softdepia.com:
PicViewer is wonderful feature-rich image viewer and converter for most common file formats. It was created for you to view your pictures of the most common image file formats, including BMP, ICO, CUR, WMF, EMF, GIF, JPEG, PNG, PCX, TIFF, TGA, and PCD.
The full list of features:
- Intuitive and easy-to-use Explorer-like interface (supports for folder tree and file list view, drag&drop, context menus and etc)
- Thumbnail mode: shows all images in a folder as icons (you can change size of thumbnails)
- Slide show
- FullScreen mode
- File operations (copy, move, rename and delete)
- Build-in image converter
- Different Wallpaper operations: center, stretch, tile and position modes
- Image file name as command-line parameter
- Animated GIF images and Windows animated cursors(ANI) are supported
- Powerful Bookmark functions: add your favourite folders and copy or move to them
- GIF Explorer for animated GIF files
- Images can be displayed in stretch, fit and tile modes
- Icons from EXE, DLL, ICL (icon libraries) files can be viewed and extracted
- Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP
- Microsoft Internet Explorer v4.0 or later
- Microsoft Media Player v6.x or later
- Macromedia Flash Player 4 or later.
PicViewer is a "Free to try" program. You can download and try it for an evaluation period.