Rolling Marbles - description from Softdepia.com:
Action puzzle lovers will find Rolling Marbles a real treat, as will anyone who enjoys a well-crafted game. It is the original action logic game with gorgeous 16-bit color graphics. Rolling Marbles game 50 action levels and 25 logical levels and your task is to burst out colour marbles by their grouping with the help of various rotators. On each level you rotate a series of marbles to make groups of four or six of the same color. Such groups will burst, leaving more free space on the game board. You can either play against the clock or against an opponent.
Rolling Marbles features:
- 75 levels
- One and two player mode (modem, serial, IPX, Internet)
- Built-in editor
- Smooth animation, shadows, smoke, and antialiasing
- All in gorgeous 65,000+ colors
- Microsoft Windows 95/98/NT4/Me/2000/XP
- Microsoft DirectX version 5 or later
- 486 processor (Pentium is recommended)
- 8 MB of memory
- 13 MB of hard disk space
- Hi or true color video card
- Sound card Mouse.
Rolling Marbles is a "Free to try" program. You can download and try it for an evaluation period.