The Average Wage Earners Budget Manager - description from Softdepia.com:
The Average Wage Earner's Budget Manager is a complete home budget management system that was specially designed for those users whose primary source of income is hourly wages.
This handy and powerful software treats you family economy as a series of pay periods, each one with its own concerns. Just enter some financial information like income and your expenses and Average Wage Earner's Budget Manager will provide you with the information about your actual state of affairs. It will help you make decisions that are in your best interest. Save on groceries, plan a vacation, manage finances, and pay off all your bills with Average Wage Earner's Budget Manager software no sweat!
- PC with a 486/66 MHz or higher; Pentium or higher processor recommended
- Microsoft Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP
- 24 MB of RAM for Windows 95 (32 MB or higher recommended); 24 MB for Windows NT 4.0 (32 MB or more recommended)
- 20MB free hard-disk space
- VGA or higher-resolution monitor, Super VGA recommended
- Mouse or other pointing device.
The Average Wage Earners Budget Manager is a "Free to try" program. You can download and try it for an evaluation period.