TweakXP - description from Softdepia.com:
Do you want your WindowXP to run faster and more stable? If you do, you NEED TweakXP from SkelaXin software.
You can now:
- Optimize I/O Page Lock Limit
- Disable NT Executive Paging
- Disable 8.3 Filename creation
- Disable NTFS Last Access Update
- Enable UDMA66 on Intel Chipsets
- Explicity Specify L2 Cache
- CMOS/RealTimeClock Priority Boost
- Clear PageFile at Shutdown
You can also Tweak your Internet/Network settings for faster and more stable access. These settings can be set manually or you can use a pre-defined setting.
TweakXP is a "Free to try" program. You can download and try it for an evaluation period.