VoiceSFX - description from Softdepia.com:
Make your voice sound like a hyperactive space robot. Create an alien symphony by playing your favorite songs backwards. Not only can you use this program on your own voice, you can also capture sound from any source your computer supports (microphone, line-in, CD, etc.) and then distort it into something wildly weird and different.!
After you've created the perfect sound, VoiceSFX lets you either save your creation or export it. When you save, a special header is included in the .wav file telling VoiceSFX which effects to use. This way, when you load the file at a later time, the effects you added will still be there, but can be removed if you like. You can also export to the wave format, MP3 format, or even Real Audio format, so you can send your sounds to friends, burn them to a CD, or season your web page with special effects. This program is guaranteed to make you laugh, and it is simple enough for all ages to enjoy.
Have you ever thought about where some of those sounds you hear on TV or in the movies came from? How do they make that bizarre alien's voice? Professional sound engineers create special voices and sounds by changing and rearranging recorded sound. Their job is to make sounds interesting, and they generally have a whole rack of expensive effects gear to accomplish that purpose. They can make low sounds high, high sounds low, speed things up or slow things down, add an echo that will make you think the sound was recorded at the Grand Canyon, turn sounds backward, and distort sounds beyond recognition. We think it's far too entertaining to be reserved for professionals, and with VoiceSFX, you can play with sound too!
VoiceSFX is that whole rack of expensive effects compressed into one user-friendly and affordable program. Try out the trial version and you'll find that by combining a few of our special effects, you can create some pretty strange variations.
Voice Effects Software features
- Will record from any source your computer supports (microphone, line-in, etc.)
- Open and save .wav files
- Export files to the RealAudio format
- Export files to the MP3 format
- Save files in VoiceSFX format, which allows you to open the file later and change your effect settings
- Adjustable recording and playback volumes
- A wide variety of fun effects: Echo, Chorus, Flange, Fade, Bass & Treble, Robot-Voice, Backwards, Slow Monster, Fast Squeaker, Sweep Up and Down, Helium Breath and Sulphur Breath
See also: Voice changer software
VoiceSFX - description from developer:
VoiceSFX is an innovative program designed to let you record and create special effects from your own voice, then apply audio magic like Helium Breath, Slow Monster, Fade, and Echo. You can also capture sound from any source your computer supports (microphone, line-in, CD, etc.) and then distort it into something wildly weird and different. Save and easily export your creations to MP3 and send them to your friends or burn to CD! Change pitch, create movie or TV sound effects, get ready for Halloween early, liven up your podcasts or home recordings. It's easy to create sound effects like a professional with VoiceSFX. Designed so that a child can use it, it's sophisticated enough for adults who are serious about creating quality sound effects.
- Records from any source your PC supports (microphone, line-in, stereo mix, etc.)
- Opens and saves .Wav files
- Exports files to the RealAudio format
- Exports files to the MP3 format
- Saves files in VoiceSFX format, which allows you to open the file later and change your effect settings
- Features adjustable recording and playback volumes
- Offers a rich variety of fun effects: Echo, Chorus, Flange, Fade, Bass and Treble, Robot-Voice, Backwards, Slow Monster, Fast Squeaker, Sweep Up and Down, Helium Breath and Sulphur Breath
Download your free 14 day trial of VoiceSFX today! This program is guaranteed to make you laugh, and it is simple enough for all ages to enjoy.
VoiceSFX is a "Free to try" program. You can download and try it for an evaluation period.